Thursday, October 22, 2009

Psalm 16:8


Natalie is doing great! She has started taking more by bottle the last few days. She is so much more alert and has started trying to talk to the fan (something about babies and fans).

We have clinic tomorrow and an appointment with her doctor, so I will update more tomorrow night if not Saturday.

"I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken" (Psalm 16:8). In the Hebrew, to "set the Lord before you" is to make him the point towards which you consistently direct your eyes and thoughts. When you do this, he is at your "right hand," constantly close to you.

"He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken" (Psalm 62:2)

1 comment:

  1. Natalie looks great! You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

    Trena

    ReplyDelete