Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Natalie and Her Pacifier

Sticking crayons in the holes of her pacifier


Pacifier holding Minnie by the nose while Natalie plays games


Closer look at the Minnie and the pacifier


I have been trying to get a picture of this for the past year and actually got one a week ago when Natalie had the stomach virus. Personally, I think it is pretty funny.


Natalie loves her pacifier to say the least. I know we are going to start weaning her off it this next week, so pray for us and pray she lets go. Anyway, her pacifiers are the ones with the little holes on either side. She likes to sticks things in the holes, such as her Minnie Mouse's nose, crayons, hair clips, anything that would fit. I do not get it, but it is what she does.


I have actually got her before walking around the house with the pacifier in her mouth and Minnie's Mouses nose stuck in it...hands free of Minnie, might I add. I have to give her props for being creative and multi tasking.


Just wanted to share the photos...Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment